You will need to send us a Letter of Authorization (LOA) to port your number. This form will be sent to you from the Agent/Sales Representative that is processing your order.
In order to fill out this form you will need the following information:
- Your First and Last Name (in case of company, the name of the responsible person)
- Company Name (if the number(s) belong to a company)
- Current Service Address (As it is listed with your current service provider)
- Current Service Provider
- Numbers to be Ported
- Billing TelephoneNumber (BTN)-This is the main billing number on your account that all of your numbers may be listed under. Please note that it is possible to have several different BTN's depending on how your existing account is set up.
- Printed name and signature of the responsible person of your account.
In addition to the LOA, you will also need to submit a copy of your most recent bill from your current phone provider.